207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
AERMOR LLC is looking for an experienced Senior Cyber Information Security Analyst.The successful candidate independently and as part of a team provide direct support to the Naval Research Laboratory to provide network certification and accreditation support for Navy systems and networks, network documentation, NRL process and procedure development, and other cybersecurity related activities to maintain compliance with DOD, Navy, NRL, and other IC cybersecurity guidelines, standards, and policies.
LOCATION: Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC and associated locations within the Washington metropolitan region
CLEARANCE: SECRET with ability to upgrade to TS/SCI, if required
- Education: BA/BS in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related discipline. In lieu of formal education, at least 13 years of related experience. Applicable Discipline Certification in accordance with the DoD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program (DoD 8570.01-M). (DoD 8570.01-M) IAT-II (CISSP) certification is strongly desired. Experience with certification and accreditation activities on both US Navy operational and R&D systems and networks.
- Experience: Ten (10) years’ experience, to include applicable security discipline principles, practices, and procedures.
- Progressive Experience: Prefer at least six (6) years’ experience maintaining computers, software, and networks.
- Able to provide network security, technical, configuration, and architecture support to the Government IA representatives as required.
- Experience with DIACAP, RMF, DCID 6/3 Certification and Accreditation Process, ICD 503 guidelines, process, and procedures, and other IA/Cybersecurity Tools.
- Must comply with DOD 8750.01m Information Assurance Work Force Improvement for Information Assurance Level 1 certifications by obtaining a Security+, GISF, or GSLC certification.
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Demonstrated RMF, eMASS, and Navy Accreditation process experience.
- Conduct IA reviews for equipment entering or leaving the facility.
- Provide Certification and Accreditation support for Information Systems.
- Provide Network Security, Technical, Configuration, and Architecture support to Government IA Representatives as required.
- Perform required security patches, updates, and scans for computer security vulnerability.
- Maintain appropriate Network ATOs, IATOs, IATT, or other required approvals.
- Ensuring TEMPEST requirements are maintained.
- Maintain approved baseline network topology.
- Perform media scans.
- Perform file transfer between systems with various security classification levels.
- Provide support in the investigation and reporting of any network security incidents.
- Perform other computer and network security, maintenance, or technical support called for by the government.
- Provide activity reports.
- Meet with and make presentations to senior contractor and government management.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Technical writing to support the development of security plans and procedures, functional operating procedures, status reports, and other necessary reporting.
For more information or to apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst