207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Commander Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Technical/ Analytical Support
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking is seeking qualified candidates that can provide technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct and analysis of structured Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) of US Navy systems. This support will be required in one or more of the following forms: Documentation Review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
- Review program documentation, including but not limited to and subject to minor fluctuation: Required Operational Capability (ROC) Projected Operational Environment (POE), Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Mission Needs Statement (MNS), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), and Capability Production Document (CPD), Navy System Training Plan (NTSP), manning documents, Program Acquisition Logistics Support Plan (ALSP), training manuals, and operator and maintenance manuals, information support plan, Systems Security Authorization Agreements (SSAA), IA Strategy, Authority to Operate (ATO) or Interim ATO, Platform IT Risk Approval (PRA) or Interim PRA, Interim PRA POA&M, IA certification and accreditation package and provide comments, assist in the staffing and subsequent inclusion of the governments adjudicated comments from the Comment Resolution Matrix (CRM) associated with the program/s being directly supported.
- Assist in use of Mission Based Test Design (MBTD), Plan and design operational tests, and analyze the resulting data in order to obtain objective conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues (COI), cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists (NMETL) and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists (JMETL). Operational Tests are to be conducted in conjunction with the IOT&E methodology, in accordance with existing COMOPTEVFOR Operational Test Director Manual.
- Conduct background research and provide analytical support and recommendations for the development of data collection plans for testing the operational effectiveness and suitability
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Revisions to the draft TEMP/MTP may be required due to internal and external staffing of a Comment Resolution Matrix (CRM), these revisions will be required to be made by the contractor after government adjudication of any/all comments received.
- Assist in development of Test plans for Operational Testing (OT), Developmental Testing (DT) assists (to include Data Collection Plans (DCP’s)), Early Operational Assessments (EOA), Operational Assessments (OA), Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations (JCTD), Quick Reaction Assessments (QRA), Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E), and Follow-on Test and Evaluations (FOT&E), Verification Correction of Deficiencies (VCD) and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Conduct background research and provide analytical support and recommendations for the development of data collection plans for testing the operational effectiveness and suitability.
- Devise test matrices and procedures to satisfy COMOPTEVFOR testing objectives.
- Determine data reduction/reconstruction requirements (including hardware and software resources necessary for the collection and storage); identify facilities which can provide this processing; and prepare appropriate documentation to support the required service(s).
- Draft Test plans (deliverables Touchpoint A through E) shall include the purpose of test, SuT/SoS descriptions, COI discussions, limitations, data qualified for OT, the test schedule, detailed method of test, data collection plan, and the data analysis plan.
- Revisions to the draft test plan may be required due to internal and external staffing of a Comment Resolution Matrix (CRM), these revisions will be required to be made by the contractor after government adjudication of any/all comments received.
- Provide support in conducting liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation (V&V) agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy operational commands, other U.S. Government agencies, and hardware/software contractors to ensure that Modeling and Simulation (M&S) OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely and effective accreditation of M&S in support of OT&E.
- Provide support in maintaining an M&S database that consists of the version and accreditation status of all M&S used in OT&E.
- Support OTD in test execution and compile test event data collection packages (CONUS/OCONUS) for subsequent analysis
- Attend program review meetings with the Operational Test Director (OTD) during the timeframe in various locations and provide technical reports and observe demonstrations/test events as appropriate with OTD, collect test data, and provide technical reports.
- Assist OTD as required in briefing test participants, emphasizing the objectives of the test event and specific data-gathering requirements for each participant.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed data processing. Assist the OTD and OTC when making assessments regarding specific issues, risk or deficiencies based on the results of data analysis. Utilization of a comment resolution matrix will be optimized to ensure adjudication of all comments by the government.
- Correlate data using appropriate statistical techniques to analyze operational effectiveness and suitability tests and provide follow-up assistance as necessary on test reports and briefs.
- Provide analysis to support COI resolution on all data identified critical for subtask/COI resolution, including Key Performance Parameters (KPP), Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Suitability (MOS) that will be included in the applicable section of the test reports. This data will also include reliability growth curves, key response variables, and any other data that the government feels is pertinent to the issue or deficiency development or COI resolution.
- Shall provide the following reports, but not limited to and subject to minor fluctuation; Operational Test Agency Assessment Report (OAR) and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report (OMAR), OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report (OER) or Operational Test Agency Follow-on Evaluation Report (OFER), Letter of Observation (LOO), Operational Utility Assessment (OUA) report, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) with following reports (but not limited to and subject to minor fluctuation) the Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports progress of work on assigned tasks, conferences/meetings attended, work plans, and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
- Provide support in conducting liaison with developing agencies, Navy laboratories, Navy Operational Commands, other U.S. Government agencies, and hardware/software contractors to ensure that OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely and effective testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Navy Surface Warfare operational experience and/or T&E (5 years).
- Apply analytical methodologies to evaluate operational effectiveness and suitability of combat systems, weapon systems, communications, navigation systems, and combat support systems.
- Experience/education relevant to the Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) planning to support test and evaluation of assigned projects.
- Demonstrated prior experience in the planning, execution, analysis, and reporting of operational test events.
- Current and relevant experience with M&S Accreditation Plan development, V&V analysis, and the application of M&S as it applies to OT&E.
- Qualification as a Surface Warfare Officer or Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist.
- Current and relevant Navy specific operational or OT&E experience with Air & Missile Defense radar.
- Current and relevant experience in weapons or sensor system Operational Test Planning and Test Execution.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience with Aegis Weapons System.
- Must have knowledge of relevant principles of radar systems.
- Current and relevant Navy specific operational or OT&E experience with Arleigh Burke class destroyers and their combat systems.
- Current and relevant experience in platform-level Operational Test Planning and Test Execution.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Advanced Missile Defense Radar T&E Specialist (amdr)