Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Aegis BMD Weapon System (ABMD) SME
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with Aegis BMD System experience to support the Missile Defense Agency’s Ballistic Missile Defense Test Program.
- Review program documentation to include ROC/POE, CONOPS, ORD, TEMP, MNS, ICD, CDD, CPD, NTSP, ALSP, manning documents, training manuals, and IA certification and accreditation packages and provide/adjudicate comments from the Comments Resolution Matrix.
- Assist in use of Mission-Based Test Design (MBTD), Plan and design operational tests, and analyze the resulting data to obtain objective conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues, cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists.
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Assist in the development of Test plans for Operational Testing, Developmental Testing assists, Early Operational Assessments, Operational Assessments, Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations, Quick Reaction Assessments, Initial Operational Test and Evaluation, and follow-on Test and Evaluations, Verification Correction of Deficiencies, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide the following reports: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have recent DoD or US Navy Operational Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience.
- Must have a combination of (five) 5 years’ Aegis BMD operational experience in a Combat Systems capacity (TAO, BMDWO, or CSC qualified) with five (3) or more years’ experience serving aboard Aegis BMD Surface Combatants.
- Possess an ability to support data collection and test execution onboard U.S. Naval vessels at sea.
- Be proficient in technical writing, possess familiarity with MS Office software to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint.
- Some travel may be required (25%).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of the DoD 5000 series, SECNAVINST 5000 series, OPNAVINST 5000.42 series, and COMOPTEVFOR 5000 series instructions.
- Integrated Evaluation Framework (IEF) development, Test Plan development, test execution, data analysis, and reporting, and M&S/VVA experience supporting developmental or operational testing.
- An undergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Aegis Combat Systems (ACS) SME