207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: ATIS Support
Experience: 4+ Years
AERMOR LLC is looking for an Automated Test Information System Specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. ATIS will provide technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct and analysis of structured Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) of US Navy systems.
- Maintaining the capability for further modifications and enhancements to further improve connectivity and improvement of the current configuration as may be required to meet specific test objectives.
- Fully evaluate and recommend a course of action for all proposed system enhancements, including an assessment of the
potential impact on current and planned support operations.
- Refine and upgrade current ATIS functions to support specific VH-92A Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program
- Update all ATIS documentation and user guides, as required.
- Extract data outside ATIS (i.e. NALCOMIS via a data extraction tool) for inclusion in ATIS generated reports as
- Extract data from onboard (i.e. aircraft mission planning/recording) sources (via a data extraction tool) which will be
included in/with ATIS generated reports as required.
- Data collectors may be required to collect data on the aircraft while in flight
- Configure and operate the ATIS at HMX-1.
- Provide on-site administrative support to test operations.
- Continue to refine the user interface, based on actual use for data entry of VH-92A Presidential Helicopter Replacement
- Collect feedback for system and process improvements.
- Provide database anomaly analysis and support to ensure ATIS availability on a near-continuous bases.
- Provide on-site information analysis support to test operations.
- Provide database expertise for compiling and extracting data from ATIS.
- Provide written reports based on data collected by ATIS for inclusion in OT&E Test Reports.
- Enter into the ATIS the system requirements for traceability purposes, data and survey questions.
- Provide the OTD printouts of required data collection points for aircrew briefs.
- Collect flight and ground test data and enter into the ATIS as required.
- Report any test voids and apparent anomalies to the OTD based on analysis of the test information enter into the ATIS.
- Assist the OTD and analyst in reducing the test data into selected reports and preparing an overall evaluation of the
effectiveness and suitability of the VH-92A.
- Interface with NALCOMIS for the direct collection of reliability and maintainability data.
- Provide on-site information analysis support to test operations for the period of this contract.
- Provide database expertise for compiling and extracting data from the ATIS.
- Provide the tracking and reporting of required system performance calculations, as determined by specific projects
- Provide collection and analysis of qualitative test data as determined by specific test.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience relevant to the Aviation Maintenance Information Systems mission area to support test and evaluation of
- Experience with organizational and intermediate level naval aviation maintenance programs to include maintenance,
modification, BCM, pre-and post-flight documentation requirements
- Combined four (4) years of experience from the following:
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation
- Operation and/or maintenance of an automated test information like system
- Minimum Associates Degree
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated Test Information System Specialist