Business Insight and Analytic Manager
207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Business Insight and Analytic Manager
Experience: 3-10 Years
Clearance Type: None
AERMOR is seeking applicants for employment contingent upon contract award for CG-761 Process Improvement in support of the entire Coast Guard.
- Assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations.
- Formulating policies, managing daily operations
- Planning the use of materials and human resources
- Works on high-visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- Oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Provide a Business Insight and Analytic Manager responsible for identifying and measuring performance metrics for developed processes
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products.
- Develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation
- Process identification, process improvement, process improvement planning, develop process improvement guide and tools, process improvement implementation, and monitoring effectiveness among other process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-10 years of experience
- Bachelor of Arts/ Science Degree or a Master of Arts/ Science Degree
For more information contact: email@example.com