Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Subject Matter Expert
Experience: 6+ Years
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified candidates with Test and Evaluation experience to support the following areas: Documentation review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling, and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
- Understanding of Naval Weapon Systems operation and support.
- Provides technical support in the areas of the Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) test, evaluation, installation, integration, in-service engineering, and integrated logistics support.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite operating system is required.
- Clear and effective oral/written communication skills in the English language.
- review program documentation to include ROC/POE, CONOPS, ORD, TEMP, MNS, ICD, CDD, CPD, NTSP, ALSP, manning documents, training manuals, and IA certification and accreditation packages and provide/adjudicate comments from the Comments Resolution Matrix.
- Assist in use of Mission-Based Test Design (MBTD), Plan and design operational tests, and analyze the resulting data to obtain objective conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues, cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists.
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Assist in the development of Test plans for Operational Testing, Developmental Testing assists, Early Operational Assessments, Operational Assessments, Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations, Quick Reaction Assessments, Initial Operational Test and Evaluation, and follow-on Test and Evaluations, Verification Correction of Deficiencies, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide the following reports: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer, Science, Technology, or Engineering (preferred).
- 4-7 years' related work experience.
- Technical expertise in Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) shipboard and/or aircraft systems experience (preferred).
- Navy Military experience (preferred).
- Required Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) SME