207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Contract Specialist / Subject Matter Expert
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Contract Specialist
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with defense logistics experience to support COMOPTEVFOR in providing subject matter expertise in the following areas: documentation review, Test Planning Support, Test Execution, Test Analysis, Reporting, and contract support.
- Work along-side Test and Evaluation subject matter experts to design operational tests in accordance with existing COMOPTEVFOR policies.
- Support test execution and data collection to be used during analysis.
- During post-test data analysis, make a recommendation for the overall effectiveness of the EPS to be included in the final report.
- Assist in writing Test and Evaluation related documents to include Integrated Evaluation Framework, Test Plans, Test Reports and supporting documents.
- Support contract reviews at AERMOR.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience decomposing system diagrams, cybersecurity architecture, and other documentation to determine the potential attack surface and attack vectors.
- Demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage multiple project tasks.
- Proficiency with computer hardware and software systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to write well-articulated test plans and facilitate product demonstrations.
- Knowledge and experience with Virtual Machines.
- Identify insider and nearsider threat opportunities and mitigations as well as physical security controls.
- Familiarity with computer security measures.
- Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
- Knowledge of data at rest and data in motion principles.
- Knowledge of network defense systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.
- Knowledge of current security tools and industry best practices: tools, techniques, procedures, tactics, attacks and forensics.
- Understanding of storage and databases, including relational databases, database management systems, enterprise storage solutions, and security concerns specific to these technologies..
- Understand fundamentals of how to exploit vulnerabilities in tested systems including (but not limited to): system misconfigurations, zero-day vulnerabilities, Denial of Service (DoS) or Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) vulnerabilities, privilege escalation, unsupported or unpatched software, and phishing attacks.
- Experience with TCP/IP, VLANs, Cyber vulnerability remediation, and Cyber risk analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years or relevant experience with DoD Logistics Systems.
- Experience with Navy Supply Systems and software such as Standard Procurement System (SPS)
- Demonstrate ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of Defense Business Systems.
- Working knowledge of DoD 5000.75 and the Business Enterprise Architecture.
- Proficient in technical writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products to include, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- Prior experience writing government contracts
For more information contact: email@example.com