Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: Cyber Security Analysis
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC. is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to provide support that covers all areas of the software development lifecycle in support of Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (NCDOC).
- Design, develop and maintain new features of the multi-tier web-based application hosted on Navy classified and unclassified networks (MS SQL and Windows servers).
- Provide support to cover all areas of the software development lifecycle to include the development of platforms and features across multiple subsystems; collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, training, deployment, operations, and sustainment support.
- Analyze information and user requirements, design and debug software, document software, software testing, problem-solving, requirements collection, stakeholder collaboration, user support, and system maintenance.
- Resolve SGST 1.5 WebInspect scan issue for cyber review.
- Research EDIPI in relation to PII according to cyber document updates.
- Reviewing JKO LMS 9.8 Bugzilla tickets for artifact updates.
- Updating JKO LMS 9.8 VDD with Bugzilla tickets and cyber updates.
- Three years of web development experience working in web application and database development.
- Experience with Integration of other web-based technologies with a structured query language database server.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and work with other team members to deliver contract requirements.
- Previous experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with CSSP reports on active vulnerabilities.
- Experience with SGST 1.5 dependency checks and JTRS 2.0 dependency checks.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC).
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org