207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Navy Qualified Validator
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking the support of a validator that will work with the USNB information assurance team to get indicated Navy Band systems accredited through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, or other follow-on processes as indicated by the Navy Certification Authority.
- Provide the Echelon II, System Certification Authority, and the Navy Approving Authority with an accurate technical evaluation of the application, system, or network, documenting the security posture, capabilities, and vulnerabilities against relevant Information Assurance Certifications (IACs), and drafting a certification determination (CD).
- Develop appropriate test procedures, execution of procedures, accurate documentation of security test results, updating of the Certification and Validation (C&A) validation reports, participation in collaboration meetings, and production of Certification Determination (CD) Letters.
- Develop the Security Authorization Package; including the creation of all artifacts required for DIACAP/RMF for authorizations with a goal of full Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Enter and keep up to current the Security Authorization Package, security controls, and required artifacts into eMASS.
- Participate in DIACAP/RMF meetings and collaboration sessions with Navy Band activities, Echelon II, Navy’s Authorizing Official (NAO) and Security Control Assessor (SCA), and SCA Liaison.
- Develop and maintain Navy Band DIACAP/RMF Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) and other documents, as required by DIACAP/RMF and Fleet Cyber Command (FCC) directives.
- Support the development of a system lifecycle process, including an Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Strategy, to maintain the Navy Band system’s ATO and to periodically reassess the implementation of security controls.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Meet the training/certification requirements for the Navy Qualified Validator program per current Department of Navy guidance in order to create and submit DIACAP/RMP packages for the command without higher-level NQV approval.
- Maintain Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) and Cyber Security Workforce certifications in good standing, at all times.
For more information contact: email@example.com