207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Database Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking the support of multiple Microsoft Access databases for the US Navy Band utilized for supply, inventory, operations, and information systems.
- The periodic maintenance, sustainment, and break/fix support for seven legacy access databases across the USNB HQ and Fleet Activities. The databases reside on various networks, including NMCI, OneNet, and Navy Education.
- Assist the USNB with migration of legacy database information into a common format for ingest into ServiceNow platform.
- Normalize the data for ingest and ensure all discrepancies are cleared before import to the platform.
- Make recommendations to update and maintain the applications/databases
- Review updated requirements for the Navy Band, document these requirements and recommend further courses of action for updated builds
- Complete development/updates on applications/databases in support of builds or issue/bug remediation
- Maintain all documentation as required
- Design, document, and develop alternative or new MS Access databases in support of Navy Band mission.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of MS Access experience
- Experience with development using VBA
- Experience with development using SQL
- Experience with setup and administration of MS SharePoint site
- Demonstrated experience with report generation
- Demonstrated experience with designing and updating GUI of MS Access form
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org