Cyber Security Support Internship
Employee Type: Internship
Locations: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: Cyber Network Defense/Offense
Experience: 3-10+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret/Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC. is seeking DoD SkillBridge candidates with skillsets such as:
- Computer Network Defense (CND)/Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) experience to support the day-to-day cyber analysis function of the Command network monitoring and modernization effort. (3+ Years experience.)
- Experience with the support that covers all areas of the software development lifecycle in support of Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (NCDOC). (3+ years experience.)
- Able to administer server-based systems, security devices, distributed applications, network storage, and performs systems monitoring. Consult on network, application, and customer service issues to support computer systems’ security and availability. Administer physical and virtual Linux servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). (5-7+ years experience.)
- Able to provide technical support, assistance, program management, and training for unique tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and information technology required to support the Navy’s Cyber Red Teaming mission. (10+ years experience.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- DoD IAT Level II Certified.
- Currently in the last 180 days of active duty.
- Active Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience that reflects a particular skillset/mission goal.
For more information contact: email@example.com