Missile Defense Support Internship
Employee Type: Internship
Locations: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Test & Evaluation/Modeling & Simulation
Experience: 7+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret/Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC. is seeking DoD SkillBridge candidates with skillsets such as:
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Analysis and Design of Experiments (DOE) experience to support programs utilizing M&S for Operational Testing at COMOPTEVFOR in the following areas: Documentation review, Modeling and Simulation Product Development, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, and Program Management Support.
- Test and Evaluation experience to support COMOPTEVFOR (80 Division) in the following areas: Documentation review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
- Aegis BMD System experience to support the Missile Defense Agency’s Ballistic Missile Defense Test Program.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Currently in the last 180 days of active duty.
- Active Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience that reflects a particular skillset/mission goal.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org