Employee Type: Internship
Locations: Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Test & Evaluation Analysis
Experience: 7+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret/Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC. is seeking DoD SkillBridge candidates with skillsets such as:
- Former US Navy Surface Warfare Officers (SWO) to support operational testing of surface vessels, combat systems, and missiles. As a test and evaluation specialist, you will help end-users understand the functionality and performance of newly developed/updated systems through modeling and simulation backed by live testing.
- Test and Evaluation experience to support the Surface Warfare and Combat Systems programs at COMOPTEVFOR in the following areas: Documentation review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling, and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
- Cyber Test Engineer experience that will be able to be used to work closely with other members of a test team to help produce test plans for the Navy Red Team (NRT).
Required Skills and Experience:
- DoD IAT Level II Certified (Cyber Test Engineer only).
- Currently in the last 180 days of active duty.
- Active Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience that reflects a particular skillset/mission goal.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Test & Evaluation Support Internship