207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Electronic Warfare Systems T&E Analyst
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Commander Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) Norfolk, VA
Job Type: EW Systems T&E Analyst
Experience: 2+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates to provide support in evaluating the operational effectiveness and suitability of the Advanced Offboard Electronic Warfare System (AOEW), TEIN 1826, Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP) BLK II, TEIN 1778, Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program (SEWIP), TEIN 1817 during structured follow on test & evaluation.
- Review program documentation to include ROC/POE, CONOPS, ORD, TEMP, MNS, ICD, CDD, CPD, NTSP, ALSP, manning documents, training manuals, and IA certification and accreditation packages and provide/adjudicate comments from the Comments Resolution Matrix.
- Assist in use of Mission Based Test Design (MBTD), Plan and design operational tests, and analyze the resulting data to obtain objective conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues, cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists.
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Assist in development of Test plans for Operational Testing, Developmental Testing assists, Early Operational Assessments, Operational Assessments, Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations, Quick Reaction Assessments, Initial Operational Test and Evaluation, and follow-on Test and Evaluations, Verification Correction of Deficiencies, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide the following reports: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completion of COMOPTEVFOR OTD course
- Completion of COMOPTEVFOR Test Planning Course
- Completion of COMOPTEVFOR Integrated Evaluation Framework Course
- Completion of COMOPTEVFOR Reliability, Maintainability, Logistic Supportability, and Availability Course
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products, to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Power Point
- Proficiency in technical writing
- Minimum of two years applied experience in Naval Electronic Warfare, Cryptographic Systems, or related fields
- SEWIP (All Blocks), SEWIP-Lite, HGHS, NULKA, AOEW, and MK-53 and MK59 DLS systems
- Reporting of EW parametric data sets
- Air, Surface, and Electronic Warfare tactics
- Anti-Ship Missile Defense (ASMD)
- Applied fleet operational ES and EA experience, and test and evaluation experience with ES and EA systems
- Former fleet TAO with demonstrated understanding of the EW contribution to the ship’s kinetic kill chain
- Operational experience performing the missions that SEWIP is intended to support, to include an understanding of the role the SUT will play within the context of the system of systems and the multi-threat DoD environment
- Recent relevant (within the last two years) experience with NRL and Dahlgren for test execution, data collection, and data analysis using NRL EW tools
- Experience in developing Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Accreditation Packages and Accreditation Letters for active and passive EW systems
- Experience with active and passive EW payloads for use in coordination with onboard EW systems to enhance battle group protection against current and future anti-ship missile (ASM) threatsa
For more information contact: email@example.com