207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Charleston, SC
Job Type: Engineer/Scientist
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to provide iterative Defensive Cyberspace Operations capabilities in support of NIWC Atlantic Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP).
Responsibilities May Include:
- CSSP Incident Response
- CSSP Incident Coordination
- Cyber Hunt Analysis Support
- Digital Forensics Support
- Insider Threat Monitoring Support
- CSSP Continuous Monitoring Support (ConMon)
- Vulnerability Scanning, Analysis, Assessment and Infrastructure Support
- Vulnerability, IA Vulnerability Management (IWVM), Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS), Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) Support
- DOD Host Based System Security Baseline Custome Signature/Module Development Support
- DOD Host Based System Security Baseline Infrastructure Support
- IA/Cybersecurity Tool Development
- Plans, Programs, and Readiness (PPR) Support
- CSSP Architecture Group Support
- CSSP Infrastructure Support
- Communications Security (COMSEC) Support
- Cooperative Red/Blue Team Operations (Purple Team)
- Red Team Support
- CSSP Innovation & Collaboration Support
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance
- Equipment and Material Support
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Ten (10) years of experience in supporting accredited Cyber Security Service Providers, Network Operations Security Centers, Computer Incident Response Teams, or National Security Agency certified Cyber Red Teams. Six (6) years of technical experience supporting CND analysis, incident response, vulnerability analysis, cyber forensics, cyber threat intelligence, software reverse engineering, malware analysis or penetration testing. Experience can be concurrent.
- Must have security certifications that are compliant with 8570 Categories of CND Auditor, CND Analyst, CNDSP Manager, CND Incident Responder, CND Infrastructure Support, IASAE I, or IASAE II.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org