Endpoint Security Solutions Support Administrator
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: ESS Support Administrator
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified Off-Ship Information Services (OIS) Support Administrator candidates who will support all operational and technical aspects of the Navy’s Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Endpoint Security (ENS) using McAfee Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS). The OIS Support Administrator will provide customer support by coordinating with US Navy (USN) and Military Sealift Command (MSC) Ship's Forces to resolve software, network, and security related issues. The administrator will remotely install software, provide maintenance, troubleshooting and training as required. The administrator will coordinate with internal and external organizations to develop HBSS and ENS Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and monitor their effectiveness; as well as be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by providing guidance and support to the Ship's Force HBSS/ESS Administrators.
- Submit daily work report to Shift Lead.
- Implement HBSS to ENS migration/compliance strategy.
- Troubleshoot HBSS remote software installation issues and outages.
- Maintain Endpoint Security Solution (ESS) tree structure.
- Apply and maintain HBSS/ENS policy assignments.
- Interface with USN and MSC HBSS administrators.
- Review, test, and maintain internal HBSS JQRs/SOPs.
- Review shipboard HBSS/ENS threat events.
- Create, enforce and tune HBSS/ENS policies as required.
- Review, create, and modify queries, dashboards, and reports.
- Create and update HBSS tickets.
- Monitor overall ESS performance and health.
- Create user accounts for USN and MSC Security Center Administrators.
- Create organizations and repositories for migrating OIS units.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active Secret clearance.
- IAT level 2 Certification compliant with DoD 8570/8140.
- Endpoint Security 10.7 Essentials Certification.
- HBSS 201, 301, 501 trainings.
- 5+ years HBSS/ENS McAfee ESS experience required.
- 3+ years HBSS/ENS policy enforcement experience required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of network infrastructure and communication.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with Firewalls.
- In depth understanding of TCPI/IP protocol, IP addresses, and Ports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office.
- Advanced understanding of USN acronyms, terms and operations.
- 3+ years composing detailed emails and documents with technical terminology.
- 3+ years of experience writing and reading Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
For more information contact: email@example.com