FLEX Experimentation and Accreditation Analyst
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Risk Management Framework
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: TS/SCI
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to assist with the program management, planning, design, execution, analyses, assessment, and reporting/product delivery for advancement, implementation, operation and execution of Fleet Experimentation (FLEX) to support Distributed Maritime Operations (DMO) and supporting concepts.
- Track, monitor and provide assistance to Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts by technology providers in operational experiments.
- Assists the installation team in developing a plan to achieve required certifications and accreditations to support installation and connectivity for experiment participation.
- Support government personnel coordination with technology providers to ensure compliance with all current Navy IT, IA, and ship/ashore policies associated with the introduction of equipment or modification of ships and aircraft. Materiel solutions, such as applications, networks, servers, or associated devices, that are planned to be connected to a Navy network must complete all required Information Assurance certifications and accreditations associated with the Assessment & Authorization (A&A) process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in Information Assurance operations.
- Two (2) years’ direct experience with Risk Management Framework and related installation and accreditation processes.
- Knowledge of military experimentation or Navy FLEX analysis/assessment processes is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Cybersecurity or Computer Science.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.