Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Analysis & Implementation
Experience: 6+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to assist with the program management, planning, design, execution, analyses, assessment, and reporting/product delivery for advancement, implementation, operation and execution of Fleet Experimentation (FLEX) to support Distributed Maritime Operations (DMO) and supporting concepts.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of funding documents to various procurement activities utilizing the financial system of record.
- Prepares, updates, and maintains, spend plans, phasing plans, and status briefs for higher-level review and submission.
- Prepares responses to requests for information from higher command authorities.
- Develop program metrics that assist in forecasting or projecting program financial execution across multiple fiscal years.
- Utilizes the financial system of record to generate accounting reports that detail current program funding.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office tools such as MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to assist in meeting financial and budgeting deadlines as established by the local Budget Submission Office, Department of Navy or Department of Defense.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing on DoD financial matters with various types of financial personnel, i.e. funds administrators, budget analysts, and requirements/resourcing analysts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working with Echelon two (II) military commands or Echelon three (III) military commands.
- Six (6) years’ experience working as a financial analyst in the Department of Defense.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Defense Financial Manager or equivalent certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or, Finance.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Financial Management Program Analyst