Program Analyst: Knowledge Management
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Analysis & Implementation
Experience: 4+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to assist with the program management, planning, design, execution, analyses, assessment, and reporting/product delivery for the advancement, implementation, operation and execution of Fleet Experimentation (FLEX) to support Distributed Maritime Operations (DMO) and supporting concepts.
- Develops and implements knowledge management strategy to enhance reporting metrics for all divisional lines of operation.
- Prepares reports, briefs, and information papers for submission up to the Flag/SES level.
- Maintain, manage, and update artifacts using various portals and shared drives on both NIPR and SIPR.
- Maintain calendar of events for various divisional lines of effort.
- Provide necessary coordination for meetings and products with both internal and external stakeholders including the scheduling of secure video teleconferences (SVTC) in support of advancing DMO.
- Support the development of various organizational products.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Four (4) years previous military experience and experience working with Echelon two (II) military commands or Echelon three (III) military commands.
- Three (3) years’ experience in project management.
- Three (3) years’ experience utilizing SharePoint/Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Management of Information Systems.
For more information contact: email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.