Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Analysis & Implementation
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: TS/SCI
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to assist with the program management, planning, design, execution, analyses, assessment, and reporting/product delivery for advancement, implementation, operation and execution of Fleet Experimentation (FLEX) to support Distributed Maritime Operations (DMO) and supporting concepts.
- Contribute to development of comprehensive baseline assessment reports for assigned FLEX campaigns, initiatives, and/or experimentation events to document related efforts, identify the most promising solutions, identify issues and unanswered questions and inform FLEX experiment design.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the planning and execution of experiment analysis and assessment using the full spectrum of qualitative and quantitative assessment techniques.
- Develop analytically rigorous data collection and analysis plans for assigned initiatives and experiments.
- Provide input to experiment planners on the scenario, asset, schedule and other requirements to collect required data, fully answer analytic questions, and meet experiment objectives.
- Advise the government team lead and experiment planners on the impact to analytic objectives when experiment plans change due to weather, equipment failures, changes in participating assets, or other factors.
- Contributes to the Final Experiment Report sections covering the experiment analysis process, constraints and limitations, and presenting high level insights and initiative-based findings and recommendations.
- Supports the tasks and development of products.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Navy operations and/or Combat Systems operations.
- Analysis/assessment certification preferred.
- Knowledge of military experimentation or Navy FLEX analysis/assessment processes is desired
For more information contact: email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.