SR. FLEX Technical Analyst
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Analysis & Implementation
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: TS/SCI
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to assist with the program management, planning, design, execution, analyses, assessment, and reporting/product delivery for advancement, implementation, operation and execution of Fleet Experimentation (FLEX) to support Distributed Maritime Operations (DMO) and supporting concepts.
- Provide the necessary oversight to contractor personnel supporting Experimentation Directorate efforts related to primary analysis support for fleet experiments including war games, tabletop analysis, Fleet Battle Experiments, fleet exercises and experiments, Limited Objective Experiments (LOEs) and joint warfare experiments.
- Oversees and contributes to the support of the tasks and development of products.
- Provide assessment reports and Flag/SES level briefings of IW engineering products such as DODIS System Views and Operational Views.
- Provide assessment reports on information warfare issues and capabilities.
- Participate in the development of courses of action, system architectures, and subsystem interface standards to address future warfighting requirements.
- Execute evaluation, analysis, and support to NWDC Experiment directors regarding all facets of experiment development, execution and analysis.
- Oversees and guides analysis support for fleet experiments including war games, tabletop analysis, Fleet Battle Experiments, fleet exercises and experiments, Limited Objective Experiments (LOEs) and joint warfare experiments.
- Develop the best methods/approaches to establish underlying data relationships based on experiment objectives.
- Participate in fleet experiment conferences and events, as required.
- Contributes to the Final Experiment Report sections covering the experiment analysis process, constraints and limitations, and presenting high level insights and initiative-based findings and recommendations.
Requires Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems.
- Six (6) years’ cumulative experience in Surface Warfare, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Air Warfare, Ballistic Missile Defense, Mine Warfare, Space Systems Operations, and Information Warfare (IW) at the tactical and operational levels of war. IW analyst shall have specific experiences including electronic surveillance, electronic attack, emissions control/counter ISRT, electronic countermeasures, deception, and related IW functions.
- Knowledge of military experimentation or Navy FLEX analysis/assessment processes is desired.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.