information technology procurement customer support
Employee Type: Full-Time
Locations: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: IT Consultant
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified candidates with IT Consulting experience that will be able to aid the administration of material procurements services in support of NAVIFOR.
- Review Information Technology Procurement Requests (ITPRs) submitted by a Navy client for compliance with Department of the Navy (DoN) IT policies and initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison and customer service representative (CSR) between subordinate ITPR submitters and managers and the client's office to ensure IT policy updates, DoN initiatives, and Navy IT Approval System (NAV-ITAS) updates are disseminated and enforced.
- Contribute to IT portfolio management efforts by tracking planned and approved IT requirements while providing linkages to applicable DoN IT repository data sources, including the DoD IT Portfolio Repository-Department of the Navy (DITPR-DON) or the DoN Application and Database Management System (DADMS).
- Communicate with client leadership to provide effective real time IT investment data analyses and reports and DoN policy updates in written and verbal formats. Provide NAV-ITAS support to system users at subordinate commands.
- Collaborate with a support team to ensure the client is carrying out NAV-ITAS submission guidance effectively.
- Analyze the IT procurement approval process to identify and document efficiencies, support quality assurance efforts, and implement improvement opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and manage short deadlines successfully.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience and understanding with Department of Navy (DON) IT management and procurement processes and tools, including Chief Information Officer (CIO) consulting, Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), IT Portfolio Management, project management, enterprise architecture, and process improvement.
- Experience with Navy's IT Procurement Request (ITPR) process, (DoD) Information Technology (IT) Portfolio Repository - Department of the Navy (DITPR-DON)/DON Application and Database Management System (DADMS).
- Experience and expertise to support implementation of IT portfolio management process improvements to streamline current operations and/or increase the visibility and effectiveness of IT planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE).
- Experience with stakeholder engagement, research, gathering data, conducting quantitative analysis, effective written and verbal communication, and presenting analytical findings.
- Ability to work independently to drive thought leadership within a high-volume client environment as well as apply expertise in complex policies to support client decisions affecting IT requirements, procurements, and policies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 360 Office products, including Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree or Minimum, AA or AS Degree, in Information Systems or related discipline
- At least Secret Clearance
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org