207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Senior Engineer (Tier I)
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates to be a non-personal support service to Joint Staff J35 South Global Force Management Policy and Process Division and be required to analyze/define shortfalls or inefficiencies and deliver solutions to improve systems, architectures and business processes related to critical mission areas of Global Force Management (GFM), Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX), and Joint Deployment Process (JDP).
- Participate in planning, organizing, management, and performance of work associated with the tasks that are identified for the project.
- Contribute to the performance of project activities and preparation of work products. Provide technical expertise in subject areas outlined in the PWS.
- Assist in the analysis and identification of business processes in the supported organization in support of user requirements determination.
- Make sure that the methods, tools, and techniques applied in performance are the most up to date.
- Monitor the quality of delivered work products to make sure products meet quality standards.
- Assist in planning work efforts to ensure that schedules and budgets are in line with project objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Global Force Management (GFM), Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX), and Joint Deployment Process (DP).
- Verification of the technical and operational accuracy of the subject content and the treatment of content in materials chosen or produced are based upon user needs.
- Interaction with Government and contracted network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development subject matter experts.
- Simulation or recreation user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommendation systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Experience with JAVA script and HTML to design and edit forms and experience with browser and capability settings.
- Maintaining a fresh, broad, and imaginative view of the subject and its applications and instruct others on how to use the application.
- Experience in instructional presentation technologies with demonstrated practical experience in IT application administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of eight (8) years related experience in IT application administration OR a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field and six (6) years of experience in a related field or area in IT application administration OR a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum four (4) years related experience in IT application administration.
J3 Events Logbook Senior Engineer