Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Subject Matter Expert
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Analysis and Design of Experiments (DOE) experience to support programs utilizing M&S for Operational Testing at COMOPTEVFOR in the following areas: Documentation review, Modeling and Simulation Product Development, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, and Program Management Support.
- Assist in the development and refinement of integrated evaluation framework (IEF) for Test Design and Modeling and Simulation sections
- Develop Modeling and Simulation Accreditation products for Operational Testing at COMOPTEVFOR
- Conduct background research and provide analytical support and recommendations for the development of test design for testing the operational effectiveness and suitability
- Design operational tests in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues (COI), cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists (NMETL) and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists (JMETL)
- Devise test matrices to satisfy testing objectives.
- Perform data analysis to resolve mission-based measures and COIs supporting determination of System Under Test (SUT) operational effectiveness and suitability
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of DOE
- Working knowledge of the DoD 5000 series, OPNAVINST 5000.42 series, as well as SECNAVINST 5000 series instructions. ·
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively within multidisciplinary teams and have a demonstrated ability to communicate the results of the operational analysis to sponsoring activities and decision makers.
- Must have strong technical writing skills.
- Desired: working knowledge in entry/extraction of data within the COMOPTEVFOR IEF database tool.
- Desired: completed the COMOPTEVFOR Operational Test Director and Integrated Evaluation Framework training courses.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a Data Analysis software package (JMP preferred)
Three (in the last five years) of analyst experience AND
- One years’ experience in specified field and Master’s degree or;
- Three years’ experience in specified field and Bachelor’s degree or;
- Five years’ experience in specified field and Associates degree.
For more information contact: email@example.com
M&S/DoE Subject Matter Expert