207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Baltimore / Curtis Bay Area
Job Type: Maintenance Planning Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with United States Coast Guard (USCG) integrated logistics support (ILS) and supply chain experience to support the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) and other Coast Guard organizations in the delivery of life cycle support and system acquisition services for a multi-year engagement supporting the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) near Curtis Bay, MD. The APO develops and implements comprehensive ILS strategies for the Coast Guard's portfolio of surface acquisition programs to facilitate the achievement of the operational requirements of new assets.
- Ability to support/complete the 12 phases of the RCM analysis stated in MIL-P-24534A, MIL-STD-3034, or equivalent standards.
- Support for the Planned Maintenance System (PMS) feedback system, including managing recommendations for improvement and implementing approved changes.
- Manage Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) development for all organizational and depot levels — including the development of specifications to support either Government or Commercial maintenance activities and MPC validation at maintenance activities.
- Review operational reports and maintenance and readiness data to assess reliability, identify, or revise equipment operating procedures.
- Identify or revise equipment operating procedures, develop maintenance procedures to address emergent system failures, and identify sources of supply for maintenance parts.
- Assist the Coast Guard in prioritizing maintenance requirements.
- Assist in the assessment of assets, including asset surveys to determine current condition, identification of planned maintenance requirements, an update of maintenance schedule information, and system initialization when enrolling new assets into the Coast Guard's ILS IT systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active NAVSEA Level II certification in Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis. (RCM Level II certifications not obtained from NAVSEA may be accepted on a case by case basis.)
- Seeking candidate with 10+ years’ experience and a MA/MS degree.
- Experience with Integrated Logistics Support plans, programs, and strategies (preferably supporting USCG programs).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
For more information contact: email@example.com
Maintenance Planning Manager