207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Procurement Support Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Baltimore / Curtis Bay Area
Job Type: Procurement Support Specialist
Experience: 3-10 Years
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified candidates with United States Coast Guard (USCG) integrated logistics support (ILS) and supply chain experience to support the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) and other Coast Guard organizations in the delivery of life cycle support and system acquisition services for a multi-year engagement supporting the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) near Curtis Bay, MD. The APO develops and implements comprehensive ILS strategies for the Coast Guard's portfolio of surface acquisition programs to facilitate the achievement of the operational requirements of new assets.
- Provide systems/program management functions in support of USCG procurement actions.
- Documentation development to support USCG plans and procedures.
- Review USCG documents for adequacy and compliance with mission requirements and provide an oral or written presentation of findings as directed by the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Assist in the development, review, refinement of necessary internal processes.
- Prepare documents for acquisitions as directed by the COR for review and approval. These documents include but are not limited to:
- Specifications and/or SOWs.
- Technical Evaluation Factors.
- Acquisition Plans.
- Government Estimates.
- Market Research and Sources Sought Reports.
- Financial and Contract Documents.
- Generate financial reports as required and directed by the COR. These documents shall be submitted to the COR for review and approval. Financial reports shall include but not be limited to:
- Monthly contract funds utilization rate.
- Maintain contract files as directed by the COR.
- Draft correspondence as directed by the COR to include but not be limited to letters, memoranda, email, etc. in MS Word or MS Outlook formats.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Seeking candidate with 3 - 10 years’ experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree.
- Experience with Integrated Logistics Support, and Federal Supply System item management and cataloging (preferably Coast Guard related).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org