Supply Chain / Logistics Manager
207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Baltimore / Curtis Bay Area
Job Type: Supply Chain / Logistics Manager
Experience: 3-10 Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with United States Coast Guard (USCG) integrated logistics support (ILS) and supply chain experience to support the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) and other Coast Guard organizations in the delivery of life cycle support and system acquisition services for a multi-year engagement supporting the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) near Curtis Bay, MD. The APO develops and implements comprehensive ILS strategies for the Coast Guard's portfolio of surface acquisition programs to facilitate the achievement of the operational requirements of new assets.
- Provide and coordinate Readiness-Based Sparing and Supply Chain Management capabilities.
- Support the development and management of buy lists associated with system acquisition or maintenance projects gathering and development of data necessary to support procurement.
- Review supply-demand data to identify trends and possible improvements, and to support the budget development.
- Support cataloging items in the Federal Supply System, Item, and Equipment management.
- Assist the Coast Guard in the development and maintenance of supply data e.g., Allowance Parts Lists).
- Provide Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T) support to the Coast Guard for all life cycle phases, which will include the identification and maintenance of storage requirements for Coast Guard systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Seeking candidate with 3 - 10 years’ experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree.
- Experience with Integrated Logistics Support, and Federal Supply System item management and cataloging (preferably Coast Guard related).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org