207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Baltimore / Curtis Bay Area
Job Type: Technical Data Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with United States Coast Guard (USCG) integrated logistics support (ILS) and supply chain experience to support the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) and other Coast Guard organizations in the delivery of life cycle support and system acquisition services for a multi-year engagement supporting the USCG Asset Project Office (APO) near Curtis Bay, MD. The APO develops and implements comprehensive ILS strategies for the Coast Guard's portfolio of surface acquisition programs to facilitate the achievement of the operational requirements of new assets.
- Assist with the development of Technical Data/Technical Manual requirements and acquisition process standardization.
- Advise the Coast Guard regarding data rights and contracting strategies for life cycle support of technical data.
- Verify technical documentation and support management activities.
- Evaluate and plan for Information Assurance (IA) requirements to ensure configuration management and logistics support planning is sufficient to satisfy certification and accreditation requirements.
- Assess processes for issuing patches, updates, and security releases needed to sustain IA requirements.
- Support feedback processes used by personnel to recommend improvements to technical information including Maintenance Procedure Cards, Technical Manuals and Drawings, and Coast Guard Instructions.
- Support the development and maintenance of technical information (including development and maintenance of Integrated Electronic Technical Manuals).
- Develop and maintain graphics illustrations in a variety of formats, including Tech Illustrator and AutoCAD.
- Assist in the development, production, and maintenance of Coast Guard documents (including XML documents).
- Support technical writing and editing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Seeking candidate with 10+ years’ experience and a MA/MS degree.
- Experience with Technical Data Management in connection with Integrated Logistics Support plans, programs, and strategies (desired).
- Experience with Tech Illustrator, AutoCAD, and Arbortext (for XML).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
For more information contact: email@example.com