Senior Network and Systems Manager
207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: MacDill AFB, Florida
Job Type: Network and Systems Manager
Experience: 7+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret (Top Secret / SCI Eligible)
Aermor is seeking qualified candidates to provide high quality, defendable technical and analytical support in employing analytical models and tools with a wide array of areas.
- Perform duties as Baseline and Privileged Use Certified Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, DOD Instruction 8140.01, USSOCOM Manual 380-3, and the SIE OPORD.
- Maintain, enhance, and manage Information Technology and standalone secret local area network (LAN). Provide on-site facilities management to manage and operate J8-S automated data processing systems. Implement and maintain access and security control of J8-S LAN.
- Setup and configuration of network servers, implement back/recovery methodologies, add and remove users, and maintain security permissions
- Installation of operating system software on servers and desktops, update software patches and release upgrades
- Performs all aspects of Information Assurance – maintain LAN certification and accreditation for Secret and ACCM material. Make changes as required to each server and desktop system to meet DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides
- Ensure Authority to Operate for LAN is maintained and current
- Troubleshoot and remedy system problems and outages. Ensure 95% network availability during duty hours.
- Maintain user data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Performance monitoring, analyze system usage and system impact
- Assist in the development and design of audio-visual requirements to meet J8-S mission needs
- Manage software licensing and maintenance. Maintain equipment inventory to assist in ensuring priority hardware is covered by maintenance contracts
- Provide helpdesk functionality. Provide day to day assistance to users, unlock accounts, change passwords, and help users with logon issues or system problems. Monitor systems and take corrective action as required.
- Support USSOCOM’s acquisition, life cycle, and operations support for both equipment and software through implementation of the Configuration Management and five-year systems plans.
- Employ Information Assurance to ensure the Network Suite System and the Network System are maintained IAW DOD standards as outlined in the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide process.
- Support the activities necessary to maintain the accreditation and Authority to Operate (ATO) of the J-8S networks and applications.
- 7 years of experience in design and maintenance/support of network and its users to include all servers, thick and thin clients, network storage devices, and hubs; network hardware support and security
- 3 years of experience (can be concurrent with the 7 years above) with administering military LAN systems.
- Baseline and Privileged Use Certified Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I; IAT Level II must be obtained within 6 months of start date.
For more information contact: email@example.com