207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: MacDill AFB, Florida
Job Type: Technical Editor
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret (Top Secret / SCI Eligible)
Aermor is seeking qualified candidates to provide high quality, defendable technical and analytical support in employing analytical models and tools with a wide array of areas.
- Maintain the J8-S designated portal and will design, create and manage content, structure and applications for all working materials and final component collaboration.
- Develop a portal interface for data collection, dissemination and storage.
- Leverage SIPRNET SharePoint Portal to collect data for projects and studies
- Populate SharePoint database using web-based applications.
- Store and archive data on server to be exported to other formats (e.g. Excel, Access, etc.)
- Provides J8-S control of who views and edits data through password protected permissions.
- Support J8 personnel for SharePoint development and maintenance.
- Provide technical support in planning for continued and evolving analytic support analysis studies/projects.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of Information Systems operation, procedures and methods, including user reference guides.
- Support technical inquiries into modeling methodology enhancements and development of analytical baselines for strategic analyses by Department of Defense Components
- Perform editorial reviews on all forms of technical documentation and outreach materials to include editing for proper grammar, correct word usage and format consistency.
- Document the processes for the JMA force development from the Planning Force to the Objective Force
- 5 years of experience using Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS SharePoint.
- Demonstrated expertise in SharePoint design or administration
- 2 years of experience as a Technical Editor.
For more information contact: email@example.com