207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Multimedia Specialist, Journeyman
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Patuxent River, MD
Job Type: NAVAIR
Experience: 3+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified individuals to support NAVAIR University and College of Test and Evaluation in the continued operations by developing disciplines in test and evaluation planning and management, test execution, test reporting, specific technical discipline test and evaluation, land and sea range system management, threat and target systems development, air vehicle and weapons instrumentation, battlespace modeling and simulation, and product experimentation, developmental testing and operational testing.
- Plans and develops visual information products for external and internal communication initiatives.
- Uses knowledge of audiovisual media techniques, methods, hardware and software to create a range of products in response to specific command communication requirements. Products may include capturing video footage and photographs of test events, ceremonies, conferences, symposiums, community activities in a variety of formats.
- Ability to conduct on-camera interviews, record high-quality audio for video, and edit audio and video footage using industry-standard software.
- Capture high-quality portrait photography in a studio environment, edit still images utilizing photographic software, print high-quality images and mount prints in a variety of formats.
- Provide customer support services to clients and senior leadership as needed to ensure high-quality service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least three (3) years of experience. Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, PC and Mac operating systems, photojournalism techniques, cinematography, digital video file conversion, graphic design and still photography.
- Understand how to visually tell a story using photojournalism techniques.
- Knowledge of broadcast journalist techniques is required to conduct media training for senior leadership.
- BS or BA degree in Mass Communication, Video/Film Production, Photography, or related audiovisual field. OR AS or AA degree in Audiovisual Communications and five (5) years of experience.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org