207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Navy Pay and Personnel Support SME
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: SME
Experience: 3+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates with experience operating with Navy pay and personnel systems.
- Assist in development of Test plans for Operational Testing of Navy pay and personnel systems.
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide the following reports: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month
Required Skills and Experience:
- Poses operational proficiency with Navy personnel and pay systems such as OMPF, ESR, TOPS, MMPA, FLTMPS, ect.
- Possess U.S. citizenship.
- Demonstrated familiarity with MS-Office software.
- Superior technical writing skills to draft unambiguous and concise test and evaluation documents.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Filling a similar role as a Navy Personnel Specialist (PS), Yeoman (YN), or Navy Counselor (NC).
- Designated as a Command Pay/Personnel Administrator (CPPA).
For more information contact: email@example.com