OIS Support Administrator
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: OIS Support Administrator
Experience: 1+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified Off-Ship Information Services (OIS) Support Administrator candidates who will support all operational and technical aspects of the Navy’s Host-Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS). The OIS Support Administrator will provide customer support by coordinating with US Navy (USN) and Military Sealift Command (MSC) Ship's Forces to resolve software, network, and security-related issues. Will remotely install software, provide maintenance, troubleshooting and training as required. Will coordinate with internal and external organizations to develop HBSS and ACAS Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and monitor their effectiveness. Will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) by providing guidance and support to the Ship's Force HBSS and ACAS Administrators.
- Submit daily work report to Shift Lead.
- Implement HBSS/ACAS migration/compliance strategy.
- Troubleshoot HBSS remote software installation issues and outages.
- Maintain Enterprise Policy Orchestrator (ePO) tree structure.
- Apply and maintain HBSS policy assignments.
- Interface with USN and MSC HBSS and ACAS administrators.
- Review, test, and maintain internal HBSS and ACAS JQRs/SOPs.
- Review shipboard HBSS threat events.
- Tune HBSS policies as required.
- Review, create and modify queries, dashboards, and reports.
- Create and update HBSS and ACAS tickets.
- Monitor overall ePO performance and health.
- Work with TENABLE Security Center software to assist with Ships Force Nessus Scanner.
- Monitor scanner status and applying plugin updates.
- Create user accounts for USN and MSC Security Center Administrators.
- Assist PMW 130 / 160 with Migration of Fleet scanning operations to OIS.
- Create organizations and repositories for migrating OIS units.
- Create, run, monitor, and mitigate scan results within Security Center.
- Update systems with current DISA plugins set and monitory for changes in posture.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must meet contract Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) and Security Clearance requirements
- Understand Cyber Security concepts
- HBSS/McAfee ePO and/or ACAS experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- IT experience preferred
- Understand network infrastructure and communication
- Understand access control lists
- Knowledge and experience working with Firewalls
- Basic understanding of TCPI/IP protocol, IP addresses, and Ports
- Capability to learn challenging new software to support USN and MSC ships
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office
- Basic understanding of USN acronyms, terms, and operations.
- Ability to compose detailed emails and documents with technical terminology
- Ability to comprehend Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and perform daily operations
- Capability to update SOPs and spreadsheets for daily operations.
- Ability to communicate over the phone with USN and MSC personnel and troubleshoot issues verbally
- STEM Bachelor's Degree (accredited four-year college or technical school).
- CompTIA Security+ CE, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CE.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org