207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: Technical Lead
Experience: 15+ Years
Clearance Type: Top Secret (SCI Eligible)
AERMOR is seeking a qualified candidate who will provide design, integration, configuration, operation, maintenance, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting, documentation, and management of the networks and communications infrastructure required to fully support current and emergent Information Systems, Audio- Visual (A/V) and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems. Equipment in this task may consist of encryption devices, routers, switches, hubs, PCs, out-of-band management devices, network management, and monitoring software and devices, quality of service applications, and Local Area Network (LAN) / Wide Area Network (WAN) components.
- Provide technical support on network systems and C4I
- Liaise with government staff to gather and implement their information technology/phone system requirements.
- Design all telecommunications projects, to include, but not limited to, resolving how projects/tasks can be completed, creating a material list, providing labor estimates, providing estimated project time frames, creating drawing packages, purchasing, writing justification letters on brand name material, and overseeing all infrastructure material logistics.
- Provide technical documentation for system configuration changes, update asset management reports, and operational guidance documentation and CAD AV drawing packages for all A/V and VTC systems.
- Support the Multiple LAN/WAN architecture throughout the complex.
- Analyze and interpret data obtained from fiber optic test equipment throughout the Multiple LAN architecture.
- Perform installation, termination, and test/evaluation of CAT5E cable used throughout supporting the Multiple LAN architecture.
- Build, install, test, and troubleshoot CAT5, CAT3, and fiber cables.
- Perform tests using Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, optic light source and meter, visual fault identifier, and digital multi-meter.
- Deliver fully integrated communication systems including cryptographic equipment, timing systems, A/V, and VTC systems.
- Provide network and technical infrastructure upgrades and improvements to fully support current and emergent A/V and VTC systems.
- Provide verifiable training and experience with A/V and VTC systems to securely upgrade, configure, test, repair and maintain VTC systems, cable television systems, display devices (i.e. plasma and LCD monitors, projectors, etc.), cameras, A/V matrix, and distribution switches, ISDN switches, broadcast technology systems, encryption devices, fiber optic distribution systems, and modems.
- Provide exercise support include Tier III engineering, testing, upgrades, and technology insertion for various A/V systems in support of exercise stimulation.
- Install cabinets, patch panels, and performs cabinet integration (from the mounting to the complete dressing of all cables).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification; Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI): Certified Technician, BICSI: Certified Installer Level II; BICSI: Certified Installer Level I
- Fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with building, installing, testing, and troubleshooting CAT5, CAT3, and fiber cables, additionally supporting multiple LAN/WAN architecture.
For more information contact: email@example.com