207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Operations Research Analyst (Analytical Support)
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Buckley AFB CO
Job Type: Operations Analyst
Experience: 6+ Years
Clearance Type: Top Secret and must be eligible SCI
AERMOR LLC. is seeking personnel with a background in Operations Research to support AFOTEC DET 4 in Denver, Colorado. The successful candidate will apply analytical expertise for any AFOTEC Detachment 4 program. Currently, Detachment 4 supports over 30 acquisition programs in space, cyber, missile defense, Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, nuclear weapon planning systems, and Special Access Programs (SAP).
- Support all Test Team functions as primary Operations Research/Statistical analyst
- Employee Design of Experiments (DOE) in developing operationally focused test designs
- Translate military users’ needs from acquisition program requirements and operational documentation to testable Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs).
- Participate in Integrated Test Teams (ITT) and engage program offices, developers, subject matter experts and the user community.
- Assist test team in planning, executing, analyzing, and reporting on all phases of Operational Test activities. Collect, compile, review, analyze, and evaluate test results.
- Participate in all relevant Development Test and integrated test, and conduct Operational Test, collect data where appropriate, perform data analysis, and report the results of each test event. Assist AFOTEC test teams in the evaluation and reporting.
- Attend meetings: teleconferences, VTCs, test working groups, system design reviews, technical interchange meetings, Initial Test Designs (ITD), Measures Workshops, and core team meetings.
- Prepare briefings or slides as a part of the report coordination process.
- 6+ years of experience in the field of Operations Research.
- Experience in Operational Test and at least a superficial knowledge of the JCIDS/acquisitions process.
- Experience with designing and writing studies and the ability to communicate studies and statistical concepts effectively to laymen verbally and in writing.
- Experienced in operational testing or experience with space systems operations and/or acquisition, such as satellite communications, Global Positioning System, space situational awareness, space superiority or overhead persistent infrared systems.
- Position requires practical application of one or more of the following:
- Independently formulating and applying the design of experiments.
- Independently formulating and applying analytical tools, specifically: means, medians, percentiles, deviations, ANOVA, Generalized Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Multivariate Analysis, and Factor Analysis.
- Independently creating automated analytical toolsets as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an Operations Research Analyst (ORSA) with a degree in Operations Research (OR), Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or Probability and Statistics.
- Some experience working with "Agile" software development processes.
Experience with space systems.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related degree.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org