207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Peterson AFB CO
Job Type: Operations Analyst
Experience: 6+ Years
Clearance Type: Top Secret and must be eligible SCI
AERMOR is seeking personnel with a background in Operations Research to support AFOTEC DET 4 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The successful candidate will apply analytical expertise for any AFOTEC Detachment 4 program. Currently Detachment 4 supports over 30 acquisition programs in space, cyber, missile defense, Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, nuclear weapon planning systems and Special Access Programs (SAP).
- Translate military users’ needs from acquisition program requirements to testable metrics.
- Participate in Integrated Test Teams (ITT) and engage program offices, developers, subject matter experts and the user community.
- Assist test team in planning, executing, analyzing and/or reporting on Early Operational Assessments (EOA).
- Assist test team in identifying opportunities to combine Operational Test (OT) activities with Development Test (DT) activities, described as Integrated Test and Evaluation (IT&E), and incorporate IT&E test data into dedicated OT reports.
- Cyberspace systems expertise (business systems, information systems, cyber-protection, cyber-defense, cyber-attack).
Information assurance and intelligence test and evaluation expertise (protection, defense, detection and recovery). Work with AFOTEC test teams to ensure AFOTEC’s test plans include adequate measures of effectiveness (MOE) and suitability (MOS).
- Participate in all relevant Development Test and integrated test, and conduct Operational Test, collect data where appropriate, perform data analysis, and report the results of each test event.
- Assist AFOTEC test teams in the evaluation and reporting.
- Attend meetings: teleconferences, VTCs, test working groups, system design reviews, technical interchange meetings, Initial Test Designs (ITD), Measures Workshops, and core team meetings.
- Review documents: Capabilities Development Documents (CDD), Test and Evaluation Develop Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP) and related documents.
- Monitor related plans for DT, monitor system or operational measures to counter threats. Collect, compile, review, analyze, and evaluate test results.
- Run computer models and simulations; analyze/characterize the resulting output.
- Aid in the determination of system effectiveness, suitability, and mission capability.
- Prepare test documentation for inclusion in test and evaluation reports.
- Prepare briefings or slides as a part of the report coordination process.
- Prepare lessons learned reports.
- 6+ years of experience in the field of Operations Research.
- Experienced in operational testing or experience with space systems operations and/or acquisition, such as satellite communications, Global Positioning System, space situational awareness, space superiority or overhead persistent infrared systems.
- Position requires practical application of one or more of the following:
- Independently formulating and applying design of experiments
- Independently formulating and applying analytical tools, specifically: means, medians, percentiles, deviations, ANOVA, Generalized Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Multivariate Analysis and Factor Analysis
- Independently creating automated analytical toolsets as necessary
- Academic and practical application of the verification, validation and accreditation of modeling and simulation
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or a related degree.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Analyst (Analytical Support)
Colorado Springs, CO, AFOTEC