207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Penetration Tester (SME III)
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: TS/SCI
AERMOR LLC is seeking qualified individuals to provide technical support, assistance, program management, and training for unique tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and information technology required to support the Navy’s Cyber Red Teaming mission.
- Create test plans for cybersecurity penetration testing during developmental testing (DT) and operational testing (OT).
- Execute DT and OT plans to discover in-depth vulnerabilities and usable exploitations in a system and/or organization.
- Produce written reports and briefs on the results of penetration tests.
- Use commercial and open-source network cyber assessment tools (e.g. Core Impact, Nmap, Metasploit, and Nessus).
- Exploit common vulnerabilities and misconfigurations associated with common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc.), and network security services (PKI, HTTPS, etc.).
- Assist with procuring, managing, and training for operational infrastructure associated with Red Team types of “attack platforms.”
- Conduct planning and execute Red Teaming, Penetration Testing, and or Capture the Flag events.
- Research various cyber actors’ TTPs, organizational structures, capabilities, personas, and environments, and integrate findings into Cyber Red Teaming or penetration test operations.
- Develop and utilize testing methodology for threat emulation and vulnerability validation.
- Develop Operational Risk Management (ORM) concepts and matrixes to support operations and exercises.
- Support execution of and help in the development of TTPs for physical penetration testing or Red Teaming.
- Develop products and materials required to support TTP development working groups, planning groups, operational planning teams, conferences, tabletop exercises, war games, and operational experiments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience developing, reviewing, and implementing mission area-related policy, doctrine, and development of Navy concepts, doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Minimum 10 years identifying mission area-related concepts and technologies for new innovative application within the Navy’s experimentation process.
- Minimum 10 years developing and supporting the development of Navy mission areas-related operational concepts, tactics, and experimental concepts and technologies.
- Minimum 10 years planning and executing Joint/Navy experimentation with mission area-related concepts and capabilities.
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework, Cybersecurity requirements during the acquisition lifecycle (i.e. Developmental and Operational Testing).
- Experience working with Operational Testing Agencies (i.e. COMOPTEVFOR, ATEC, AFOTEC, MCOTEA, JITC).
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated prior experience in the execution of mission area-related capabilities at the tactical level.
- Possess at least two of these technical certifications: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Web Application Penetration Tester (WAPT), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
For more information contact: email@example.com
Penetration Tester (SME III)