Personnel Security Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Suffolk, VA
Job Type: Security Specialist
Experience: 3+ Years
AERMOR is seeking qualified candidates who will be responsible to receive, reviewing, and determining the accuracy and completeness of the personnel security questionnaire, supporting documents, and fingerprint cards. Conducts simple database checks and inquiries such as credit and fingerprint checks; performs data entry, database, and file maintenance along with other clerical functions.
- eQIP package reviews for accuracy and completeness.
- eQIP package submittals, tracking, updating, validations, and corrections.
- Manage receipt of security documents submitted from applicants.
- Verify the appropriate level of background investigation being requested.
- Ensure all documents required for suitability processing are included and completed properly.
- Conduct agency checks and evaluate results including but not limited to credit reports and processing fingerprint cards.
- Identify potential reciprocity and previous investigations.
- Identify issues on security forms and obtain any missing information from the applicant.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers via email and phone.
- Assist other teams (Investigations, EOD, File Room, etc.) on special projects as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of administrative experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Must be a fast learner and self-starter.
- Excellent written, verbal, visual/presentation, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- MS Office and the ability to navigate between multiple programs simultaneously.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org