207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Cybersecurity Support
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements, and is responsible for the integration and implementation of computer system security solutions.
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system designs.
- Develops and reviews security test plans and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience working in the IT industry with last two years of Navy specific experience in the Information Assurance field.
- Knowledge of the development of Certification and Accreditation plans.
- Knowledge of Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), vulnerability scanning software.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
For more information contact: email@example.com