207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Cybersecurity Support
Experience: 7+ Years
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements, and is responsible for the integration and implementation of computer system security solutions.
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system designs.
- Develops and reviews security test plans and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of seven years of experience working in the IT/Engineering field and must meet or exceed OPNAVINST 5239 requirements to be certified as Intermediate Qualified Level Navy Validator. If not certified at contract start must be within six months.
- Experience in the development of Certification and Accreditation plans.
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), vulnerability scanning software and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA). Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
- HBSS resources must possess appropriate certifications and experience at contract start.
For more information contact: email@example.com