207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Cybersecurity Support
Experience: 10+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports the Government Cybersecurity personnel in the development and implementation of cybersecurity/IA doctrine and policies.
- Provides leadership and guidance in the development, design and application of solutions implemented by junior cybersecurity/IA staff.
- Ensures compliance of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages; verifies and validates that all required patches, updates, and / or configuration modifications are performed and tested.
- Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation and configuration specifications to determine security requirements and to identify security concerns.
- Must have experience with using public key-based technologies for applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in Information Systems Security Engineering.
- Must have minimum of 3 year supervisory and management experience.
- Must be a Fully Qualified Level Navy Validator whose qualifications are identified in OPNAVINST 5239.
- Strong background in applying info systems security engineering, security services, mechanisms, threat mitigations, and lessons learned from attack scenarios.
- Experience in the Certification and Accreditation for IT systems. Experience with HBSS, MacAfee, Cisco SourceFire, Solarwinds, and/or NitroSecurity.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA III per the DoD 8570.01-M, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org