207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Database Admin
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret/ SCI
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Responsible for developing a proficient knowledge of data currently available in databases.
- Optimizes and tunes SQL and/or Oracle databases for application performance.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving database and application issues.
- Responsibilities include installing and/or upgrading the databases, maintaining system security, allocating database system storage, and restoring the database when necessary.
- Performs database change requests and resolves exceptions, alerts, and issues stemming from integration, conversion, and capacity planning.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience with code migration, database change management and data management through various stages of the development life cycle.
- Knowledge of proper database normalization, indexing, transaction protection, and locking.
- Experience developing logical and physical data models.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, and Erwin Data Modeler.
- Includes two years of specialized experience related to the assigned task.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
For more information contact: email@example.com