Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Field Computer Support
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Helps diagnose and resolve computer-related problems as requested by employees and contractors, either in person or by using remote control software.
- Responds to telephone calls and email requests for technical support.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves problems with business applications and hardware on all enclaves.
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are communicated to a higher level of support.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum five years of experience in well-rounded general computer system and network administration work and user support.
- Prior experience with customer service.
- Prior IT experience including installation, operation, configuration, and maintenance of multiple types of business and end user-specific application software in a large government installation.
- Familiarity with a variety of technical support applications, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Minimum Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification at start. Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent. DoD IT experience preferred.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Field Computer Specialist L3
207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462