207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Analyst
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- The requirements analyst serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- The requirements analyst or engineer is has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
- Interfaces with product owners and users of applications to understand business needs and desired changes for new or existing production systems.
- Defines, collects, analyzes, and organizes business requirements and communicates the same information to members of the software development team, including but not limited to Software Developers, Software Testers, Business Systems Analysts, Information Assurance Engineers, and Content Administrators.
- Collaborates with the team to ensure application changes meet business needs.
- Demonstrates application changes to product owners as they are delivered so that additional changes or modifications are recognized early in the development process.
- Conducts peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials created.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience writing requirements documents (e.g., Requirements Specifications, Requirements Traceability Matrices, Functional Specifications, and Test Requirements documents).
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice; familiarity with requirements engineering books and resources.
- An understanding of how to practice requirements engineering according to several software development life cycles in a team environment.
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed.
- Application domain knowledge is a plus, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools (i.e., Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to analyze and effectively communicate technical details about complex business processes through documentation..
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org