207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Software Developer
Experience: 10+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Responsible for program design, modeling, simulation, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Formulates and defines specifications for new applications and modifies (maintains) existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Responsible for applications dealing with the operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications / communications networks, accounting, advanced mathematical/scientific software packages (e.g., biometric applications), and applications specific to LE and IC domains.
- Instructs, directs, and reviews the work of other software engineering personnel.
- Evaluates new and existing COTS and GOTS software products.
- Applies industry best practices to all development efforts.
- Must have managed or had significant involvement with complex or substantive information technology projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with current technologies and, where required for the task, emerging technologies.
- Skilled in software development using object-oriented and other general purpose languages (e.g. Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, Cold Fusion.Net).
- Understands when agile methodology or a hybrid approach is required.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, Erwin Data Modeler, CVS, and/or Apache Ant. Experience with DON, DIA, DoD, or LE application requirements.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org