Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: Software Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Works from specifications to develop or modify system applications and assists with design, coding, benchmarking, testing, modeling, simulation, debugging, and documentation of programs.
- Participates in all phases of the software lifecycle from requirements definition through design, development, integration and testing using various object-oriented and other general purpose languages (e.g. Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, Cold Fusion, .Net) with minimal supervision.
- Creates and updates documentation as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with current technologies and, where required for the task, emerging technologies.
- Applies industry best practices to all development efforts.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462