207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Type: System Administration Support
Experience: 10+ Years
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
AERMOR LLC is seeking support to ITD spans multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at NCIS locations worldwide. The work should be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of computer systems and peripherals for large scale operations.
- Supervises and participates in complex operating systems, systems software planning and implementation, and production support activities. Interfaces with Contractor and Government personnel, confers with equipment and software vendors, and directs subordinate personnel to take appropriate courses of action.
- Provide security operations or coordinates security operations functions in support of cybersecurity accreditation – risk management framework (RMF) continuous monitoring process.
- Also responsible for writing, editing, and preparing graphical presentations of technical information.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in operating computer systems.
- Must have minimum of three years supervisory and management experience in 7x24 operational environments.
- Experience in engineering data center.
- Broad experience with virtualized environments, managing SANs/NAS devices, email services, desktop services, and a variety of technologies supporting computing capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide an outstanding customer service experience in a variety of circumstances across all organizational levels.
- Position requires minimum of Security Plus, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and CISSP certification.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA III per the DoD 8570.01-M, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
For more information contact: email@example.com