207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Senior Business Re-Engineering Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Business Re-Engineering Specialist
Experience: 10+ Years
Clearance Type: None
AERMOR is seeking applicants for employment contingent upon contract award for CG-761 Process Improvement in support of the entire Coast Guard.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations.
- Formulating policies, managing daily operations
- Planning the use of materials and human resources
- Works on high-visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- Oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Process identification, process improvement, process improvement planning, develop process improvement guide and tools, process improvement implementation, and monitoring effectiveness among other process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience
- Master of Arts or Master of Science degree
- Qualified as a Six Sigma Black Belt or a similar industry-standard certification
For more information contact: email@example.com