Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Senior Test and Evaluation Analyst
Experience: 5+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified candidates with Test and Evaluation experience to support the following areas: Documentation review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis, and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling, and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
- Review program documentation to include ROC/POE, CONOPS, ORD, TEMP, MNS, ICD, CDD, CPD, NTSP, ALSP, manning documents, training manuals, and IA certification and accreditation packages and provide/adjudicate comments from the Comments Resolution Matrix.
- Assist in use of Mission-Based Test Design (MBTD), Plan and design operational tests, and analyze the resulting data to obtain objective. conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues, cross-referenced with Navy Mission Essential Task Lists and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists.
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Assist in the development of Test plans for Operational Testing, Developmental Testing assists, Early Operational Assessments, Operational Assessments, Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations, Quick Reaction Assessments, Initial Operational Test and Evaluation, and follow-on Test and Evaluations, Verification Correction of Deficiencies, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, Navy laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Navy Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide the following reports: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Possess U.S. citizenship.
- Demonstrated familiarity with MS-Office software.
- A minimum of 5 years in the last 10 years of Operational Test experience with in-service torpedoes to include Test Plan development, execution, IEF, and TEMP development.
- Proficiency with Johns Macintosh Project (JMP) and Design Expert to support IEF development IAW COTF policies.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science related field demonstrated the application of the science of statistics, citing statistical theory, techniques, and methods encompassing such areas as sampling, measures of dispersion and central tendency, categorical data analysis and nonparametric methods, design of experiments, and the ability to analyze and interpret statistical data for test events.
- Should have demonstrated and documented experience designing tests and experiments, determining measures of effectiveness, applying risk analysis, analyzing and interpreting empirical data, and obtaining objective data for acquisition decisions, evaluations, and system comparisons.
- should have demonstrated operational testing experience including the application of principles of DOE into the development of operational test concepts, strategies and plans to provide an analytically derived, empirically supported, quantitative basis for decisions regarding the operational effectiveness, suitability, and survivability of these systems.
- Must have superior technical writing skills to draft unambiguous and concise test plans, test reports, and supporting documents.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AERMOR LLC complies with government regulations and affirmative action responsibilities.
AERMOR LLC does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.