207 Business Park Dr., Ste. 100
VA Beach, VA 23462
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: SME
Experience: 5+ Years
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified SharePoint Developers that will provide technical, analytical and training support. The effort will require the definition of operational requirements, the translation of those requirements into software designs, the implementation of the designs and deployment and sustainment of the designs.
- Develop user requirements. These user requirements shall become the basis for the software design.
- Evaluate the current business application needs as supported by, but not limited to, applications in the current knowledge management system (KMS).
- Review current applications for future applicability in the new environment.
- Conduct Interviews/focus groups of senior staff/divisional leadership/ competency personnel/support staff to aid in the development of operational requirements.
- Utilize government-furnished Microsoft SQL servers as the database backbone.
- Analyze current KMS applications for data entry efficiency.
- Design user experience and application usage efficiencies.
- Create systems architecture to be flexible, agile, intuitive and easily modified by personnel skilled in current industry standards and best practices.
- Include assessing the user needs for test program data collection, collection and reporting/dashboarding of administrative program/business/production metrics in the design.
- Design business applications to be ported.
- Include legacy functions in the design as needed.
- Create designs that include Test program home pages which include test schedule, funding, contract status, and document repository.
- Incorporate multilevel security considerations into architecture and design.
- Correct deficiencies or implement modification for newly opened and approved software trouble reports.
- Provide a training strategy for system users and administration staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- SharePoint Developer / Administrator certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, SharePoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of management of project pages, menu titles, drop-down menus, hotspot, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or Associate's Degree in Business Management discipline or technical management
- Three years’ experience providing training on USN operational test processes and policy in a classroom setting.
- Experience administering and maintaining MS Windows network servers
- Current DOD IAT Level II qualified or able to obtain in 30 days.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with developing SQL databases and associated SQL queries and reports.
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle “Waterfall” and “Agile” Methodologies.
- Have a clear understanding and demonstrate experience with software requirements analysis and requirement document-writing using a demonstrated knowledge of Systems Engineering principles.
- 2 years’ experience and a clear understanding of the SharePoint systems and possess the demonstrated ability to recommend design modifications based on the study of current practices. Provide recommendations to business process and systems improvements using required technical writing skills and incorporating these improvements into procedures.
For more information contact: email@example.com